I bought an Acme Kiva Espresso sectional 6 months ago and the bonded leather completely cracked and is peeling.Mind you I put conditioner on it, usually have it covered, have no children at home and it's just me and my husband living here.
I am appalled at how this sectional looks... My 5 year old living room set that I exchanged it for looked way better than this piece of junk. 6 months!!! Oh and since the beginning, the cushions were extremely hard and that didn't change much with use; on the contrary they kind of split and now I can't get them to fit together nicely.
Just look at the pictures, it looks awful.
I tried calling ACME and they told me to call the furniture store where I bought them from and they refused to work with me.Will NEVER buy an ACME product again!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Acme Kiva Espresso Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Words cannot express the total dissappointment we've exprerience with our Lane Furniture. Who would expect to pay nearly $3000 for furniture and have it peel in less than two years!..."
- "Conflict of interest and FAILURE to WARN?((( Conflict exists with Geico affaliate Getz Insuring Hyundai Motorswhom I bought the car from and Geico Is my Insurer ))) 320 crossblade torslanda..."
- "I ordered an XL T-shirt. It was delivered in a timely manner and the printing on the front of the church looks really nice; however, the shirt size is..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."