I bought an Acme Kiva Espresso sectional 6 months ago and the bonded leather completely cracked and is peeling.Mind you I put conditioner on it, usually have it covered, have no children at home and it's just me and my husband living here.
I am appalled at how this sectional looks... My 5 year old living room set that I exchanged it for looked way better than this piece of junk. 6 months!!! Oh and since the beginning, the cushions were extremely hard and that didn't change much with use; on the contrary they kind of split and now I can't get them to fit together nicely.
Just look at the pictures, it looks awful.
I tried calling ACME and they told me to call the furniture store where I bought them from and they refused to work with me.Will NEVER buy an ACME product again!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Acme Kiva Espresso Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "CHARLES SULLIVAN is passive aggressively rude and pathetically egotistical. He did nothing but interrupt me throughout a 12min. conversation when I contacted him in regards a mistake that Nationstar..."
- "Im not happy with bottles of makeup the tips break off when you open then and the makeup doesnt do what it show on tv..."
- "We received the first box and called to complain. They apologized and sent out a second box. It was worse than the first box. I can buy better..."